We know what you’re wondering. It keeps you awake each night. You think, “There must be an answer to my problem. There must be!” But sadly, any answer escapes you. And yet, you lay there thinking:
How do I attach my garage door opener to my motorcycle?
It’s a common problem that afflicts motorcycle riders everywhere. 100% of motorcyclists with garage doors have lost their opener at some time or another.*
These openers were developed for cars…there is nothing you can stick an opener onto without ruining the lines on your bike, and let’s be honest you haven’t put all that work to restore that ‘60s Bonneville just to stick an ugly garage door opener on your dash. No! Your bike looks great, and your garage-door-opening option should not detract from that!
Plus there is the security issue. If you lose your opener, anyone who picks it up has access to your garage, and maybe even your house. That’s a pretty big worry. And we at Flash to Open are all about making your riding experience as worry-free as possible. Here, see our tweet:
But, you asked for it, and so we’ll give it to you. Without further ado, here is our step-by-step guide to attaching your garage door opener to your motorcycle.
How to attach a garage door opener to a motorcycle:
- Throw away your garage door opener. Feel free to take out any anger you have on the opener beforehand…if you want to take a sledgehammer to it, maybe slice through it with a buzzsaw, whatever tickles your fancy. The important thing is you don’t need it anymore!
- Pick up your very own Flash to Open unit for motorcycles.
- Watch our step-by-step instruction videos on how to install Flash to Open on your bike. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! You can reach us via email at email@example.com, or by messaging us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We even have a contact form on our website if that’s where you happen to be.
- Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary depending on how many bikes you own.
- Ride around as much as you want, knowing that your garage is secure, you can open it by flicking your high-beam switch, and your bike looks as amazing as possible!
See? It’s that easy, and doesn’t take much time at all! If you have any other motorcycle or garage door opener-related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us! We’re always happy to help.
*We made this statistic up, but really it can’t be that far from the truth.