Flash to Open™ Classic Garage Receiver
Want to add Flash to Open™ Classic or legacy Flash2Pass® functionality to another garage door, gate, or second home? Look no further - just add a second receiver to replace the existing door's garage push-button.
- Flash your motorcycle's high beams twice to open your garage door!
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation. Just attach the two existing wires from your old push-button to the back of this new receiver.
- Compatible with Flash To Open™ Classic and legacy Flash2Pass® systems.
- Does not interfere with existing garage remotes.
NOTE: This only includes the garage-side receiver. You must already have an installed Flash to Open™ or Flash2Pass® transmitter in your vehicle for the system to work.
- See here how to sync your new receiver to an existing transmitter.
- See here for compatibility information.