Flash2Pass™ Separate Transmitter
A second transmitter or replacement remote for the Flash2Pass garage door system for cars or motorcycles.
- Works with virtually any garage door opener manufactured since 1982.
- A double flash of your headlight high beams opens or closes your garage door.
- Uses a digitally encrypted signal and rolling code technology for ultimate security.
- The unit is a radio frequency device that is mounted under the hood of a vehicle, or in the fairing/headlight bucket of a motorcycle. It is compact (2″ x 1″ x 3/4″) and is attached with the included plastic zip tie.
- The wires are attached with Posi-Tap connectors to the headlight high beam positive wire and to the ground wire. The Flash2Pass transmitter is non-polarized so you don’t have to know + from -.
- Up to six transmitters may operate a single receiver.
- Quick and easy do-it-yourself installation.