Want to add Flash to Open™ Classic or legacy Flash2Pass® functionality to additional cars, trucks, motorcycles, golf carts, or UTV's? Look no further!
NOTE: This only includes the vehicle-side transmitter. You must already have an installed receiver in your garage for the system to work.
How It Works
The two transmitter wires attach with Posi-Tap connectors to the headlight high beam wires. The transmitter is non-polarized so you don’t need to know positive (+) from negative (-). Two flashes of your high-beams activates the secure transmitter, sending a unique signal to your existing Flash to Open™ Classic or Flash2Pass® receiver installed in your garage.
Syncing your New Transmitter to an Existing Receiver:
- Install the new transmitter on your vehicle with the included instructions.
- On the garage receiver, insert a paperclip straight into the small hole between the black push-button and blinking LED. You should feel a small, hidden button inside the hole click.
- Hold the paper clip in position until the the receiver's LED quickly blinks 4 times. Remove the paperclip. The receiver is now in "Learn Mode."
- Turn on the vehicle's ignition key and flash the high-beams 2 times slowly to pair the transmitter. Note: Make sure the vehicle with the new transmitter installed is within range of the receiver. The garage receiver's LED will quickly blink 4 times indicating the new transmitter has been paired. It will then automatically exit "Learn Mode" and will resume its normal status blinking.
Designed to work with all motorcycle brands including:
Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Victory, Moto Guzzi, Indian, and Aprilia motorcycles.
- NOT compatible with aftermarket headlight modulators or newer CAN bus equipped bikes. Check your owner's manual for details.
This additional transmitter is compatible with the new Flash To Open™ Classic and Flash2Pass® and garage door system. You can pair up to six vehicle transmitters with a single garage receiver.
Not affiliated or associated with any motorcycle and vehicle brands or manufacturers.