Want to add Flash to Open™ Classic or legacy Flash2Pass® functionality to another motorcycle? With our new H4 model Plug-N-Play adapter, it's a snap!
NOTE: This only includes the vehicle-side transmitter. You must already have an installed receiver in your garage for the system to work.
Designed to work with all motorcycles with an H4 headlight from:
Harley-Davidson, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, BMW, Buell, Ducati, Victory, Moto Guzzi, Indian, and Aprilia motorcycles.
- NOT compatible with aftermarket headlight modulators or CAN bus equipped bikes.
This additional transmitter is compatible with the new Flash To Open™ Classic and legacy Flash2Pass® garage door system. You can pair up to six transmitters to your existing receiver.
How It Works
The two transmitter wires attach with Posi-Tap connectors to the headlight high beam wires. The transmitter is non-polarized so you don’t need to know positive (+) from negative (-). Two flashes of your high-beams activates the secure transmitter, sending a unique signal to your existing Flash to Open™ Classic or Flash2Pass® receiver installed in your garage.
Syncing your New Transmitter to an Existing Receiver:
- Install the new transmitter on your vehicle with the included instructions.
- On the garage receiver, insert a paperclip straight into the small hole between the black push-button and blinking LED. You should feel a small, hidden button inside the hole click.
- Hold the paper clip in position until the the receiver's LED quickly blinks 4 times. Remove the paperclip. The receiver is now in "Learn Mode."
- Turn on the vehicle's ignition key and flash the high-beams 2 times slowly to pair the transmitter. Note: Make sure the vehicle with the new transmitter installed is within range of the receiver. The garage receiver's LED will quickly blink 4 times indicating the new transmitter has been paired. It will then automatically exit "Learn Mode" and will resume its normal status blinking.
Not affiliated or associated with Honda or the Honda Goldwing brands.